Our broad selection of majors lets you be as specialized or general as you like
Students interested in supplementing another Bren School degree or any UCI bachelor’s degree, whether it be in the arts or biological sciences or any other discipline, will find these minors complement their undergraduate education.
- Biomedical Computing: The minor contributes to students’ competence in computing applied to biomedical problems and data, as well as exposing them to the fundamentals of the life sciences from a computer science perspective.
- Digital Information Systems: The minor is designed for students who want to learn about information systems, computation, and digital communication without preparing to be computer programmers.
- Informatics: The minor particularly centers on understanding the relationships among computers and people, and how these relationships must be addressed in information and software design.
- Information and Computer Science: The minor contributes to students' competence in computing technology and programming proficiency, and in addition, exposes them to the fundamentals of computer science.
- Statistics: The minor is designed to provide students with exposure to both statistical theory and practice.