» CONTACT INFORMATION
Telephone (949) 824-5156 Fax (949) 824-4163 email@example.com Mailing Address Bren School Student Affairs
ICS Building, Suite 352
Irvine, CA 92697-3430
Questions submitted through e-mail will be reviewed by a peer academic advisor or undergraduate counselor.
- Due to the volume of e-mails received, expect to wait a minimum of 2-3 business days for a response.
- If your question is complex or time sensitive, we recommend that you come to walk-in hours or schedule an appointment.
» OFFICE HOURS
Monday - Friday
9:00am-12:00pm and 1:00pm-4:00pm
(Office is closed 12:00-1:00pm)
Appointments Walk-Ins Appointments are with an Academic Counselor Can be with an Academic Counselor or a Peer Academic Counselor Are scheduled at least 24 hours in advance Students are seen on the same day, in order of signing in Generally lasts 30 minutes Generally 15 minutes or shorter Recommended for complicated concerns regarding probation, withdrawal, readmission, etc. Ideal for schedule planning, degree checks, questions about policies, petitions, etc. May require a waiting period of a week or more as appointment slots can fill far in advance Meetings are available on short notice (wait times will vary)
Appointment and Walk-In Availability Reference
Appointments Walk-ins Week 1 NO Yes Week 2 NO Yes Week 3 Yes Yes Week 4 Yes Yes Week 5 Yes Yes Week 6 Yes Yes Week 7 Yes Yes Week 8 Yes Yes Week 9 Yes Yes Week 10 NO Yes Finals Week NO Yes Winter/Spring Break Yes NO Summer Yes LIMITED
- Be aware that there is usually a wait to do a walk-in, especially during Weeks 1-2, and Weeks 8-10.
- Walk-ins are not available during the Winter and Spring breaks, and only on a limited basis during the Summer.
- Walk-ins can be with a Staff Counselor or a Peer Academic Counselor.
» UNDERGRADUATE COUNSELORS
Undergraduate Counselor and Associate Director
» PEER ADVISORS
Peer advisors have completed intensive training from the Division of Undergraduate Education and the Bren School's SAO counselors.
Chris Igii Saloni Monday 2-4 10-12 1-3 Tuesday 11-12, 1-2 11-12, 1-4 9-12 Wednesday 9-12 1-3 Thursday 11-12, 1-2 1-4 9-12 Friday 9-12, 1-4
» CAREER COUNSELORMark Carolino
Fall 2013 Hours: Thursdays*, 1:00pm - 2:30pm Fridays, 9:30am - 11:00am
* Except October 17th (Tech & Science Fair) and October 24th (Fall Career Fair)
» Associate Dean for Student Affairs, Tony Givargis
Please contact the Associate Dean for Student Affairs at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss concerns (not related to specific academic advising), or share your thoughts and recommendations about any aspect of the Bren School's undergraduate program.
Associate Dean Givargis holds weekly office hours in the Bren School Student Affairs Office (SAO), ICS, Suite 352. Please call the SAO's front desk at (949)824-5156 to find out his hours of availability.