- Who: ALL ICS Students
- When: Mondays - 8:30-9:30pm
- Where: ICS 432
- Why: We all know the ICS Community is more divided than it should be! It's hard to figure out what's going on in ICS. So, to bring us all together and make sure that things like ICS Day and Reverse Career Fair are lasting, we're changing this group!
Everyone is welcome to participate!
To improve the life of students in the Donald Bren School of Information and Computer Science academically, socially, and professionally.
We believe that through a strong community, we will enhance the quality of student life and ensure great jobs for students of all majors and minors within the Donald Bren School of Information and Computer Science by:
- Understanding, disseminating, and contributing to departmental decisions including curriculum, research, and hiring decisions
- Creating a network of alumnus which will afford students the best opportunities to grow, while in school, and opportunities after graduation exist to leverage that growth
- Provide one another with tools and opportunities to become the most competitive technical experts in the world
- Develop nontechnical skills such as leadership, team building, and advocacy outside of the classroom that will ultimately determine their success in the rest of their careers
- Leverage the immense opportunities that are available to them on the UC Irvine campus, in the neighboring community and throughout the world
- Create partnerships between the academics of our campus and the Information and Computer Science industries