University of Colorado Arcadia Project.
- Brief description:
Qgen is much like the Sun rpcgen program
but it takes Ada specifications as input
and produces Q client and server stubs as output.
- Evaluation against applicable general dimensions:
- Availability: commercial/licensed/public domain
None; it can be made available via anonymous FTP.
- Degree of support/maturity/testing/usage:
Bugs will be fixed.
It is generally stable, but enhancement requests will be considered.
It is reasonably robust and has been in use in Arcadia
for approximately six months.
It is currently used to support Rebus and Debus.
Unmeasured, but generally, it is comparable in speed to rpcgen.
- Computing platforms:
It is known to work on Sun 3s and Sparcs.
No others have been attempted.
Qgen has the following known dependencies:
- Yacc and Lex.
- Language compatibilities:
It is written in C.
- Openness/integrability/source availability:
Source is freely available.
- Pedigree: ARPA developed?
Developed by the ARPA sponsored Arcadia project.
- Contact person(s)
Computer Science Dept.
University of Colorado
Boulder, CO 80309-0430
(303) 492-2844 - fax
- Pointers to literature, demos, etc.:
Documentation is currently by examples.
The Arcadia Project
Last modified: Wed Nov 30 14:46:49 1994