The Judah Langsam Family
|Judah Langsam was married to Hanie Ecker. This information comes from census, naturalization and NY marriage records, as researched by Ms. Suzan Wynne. Judah and Hanie had one known son.
- Edward - Yitzchok in Hebrew (April 03, 1870 - June 11, 1932) was married twice. His first wife, Katie Keurfung, bore him two children before passing away at the age of 31 on June 16, 1901. Edward remarried a widow, Rosie Cohen Eichner, that same year (she passed away April 14, 1963). He had 2 additional children with her. Edward naturalized in 1892, while living at 57 Lewis Street, in NYC. He later moved to 319 8th Street in NYC. By 1908 he resided in Boston with his wife and children. Based on various records, it appears he was a barber by trade, both in NYC and Boston.
- Herman (1893 - October 31, 1918) whose Hebrew name was Chaim, was a veteran of WWI at the age of 26. He is buried in the Independent Golden Crown Cemetery, Woburn, Middlesex County, Massachusetts.
- Esther (18 May 1898 - ?) was born in Manhattan. She married Bernard Cohen on 29 Oct 1918 in Boston, Suffolk, Massachusetts.
- Morris (March 26, 1902 - July 17, 1982) married Augusta Maksik and they had three children.
Harvey, Barry, & Laurence
- Helen (December 13, 1908 - ?)
I would be very interested to hear from anyone with knowledge or an interest in the Miller family.
My home address is
1374 East 28th Street
Brooklyn NY 11210-5311
Last updated 07/06/2017