The Pesach Langsam Family
|Pesach Langsam married Tauba Bina and had at least three children.
- Meyer married a cousin, a Langsam. She died young and he married her sister, Sarah Langsam (c.1870 - 1942 PIH). She was the daughter of Aaron Leib Bachman and Gittel Langsam (Grumet?), of Dzwiniacz, near Ustry Donle.
- Pessel married Saul Asher Knepper and they had two known children.
Yenta & Yitzchok
- Reisli married Abraham Sturm and they had four known children.
Tauba Grossinger, Pessel/Pnina, Aron & Malka/Marie Dzjamba
- Sheindel Rina married Wigdor Moses Bernstein.
- David married Hinda Mirla Ingber and they had one son. He changed his surname from Langsam to Loren.
- Esther married David Krupf and they had two known children.
Yacov & Camille
- Chaya/Clara married Mania Trachtman.
- Asher married Ruth and they had one known son.
- Pinchus married Bella Perelberger.
- Samuel had two known children.
- Yacov had two known children.
Pesach & Israel
- Sarah married Hersh Mylech Keel. They had more than three children.
I would be very interested to hear from anyone with knowledge or an interest in the Miller family.
My home address is
1374 East 28th Street
Brooklyn NY 11210-5311
Last updated 10/29/02