The Yosef Menachem Mendel Langsam Family
|Yosef Menachem Mendel Langsam (1840 - ?) was born in Rakowa, Poland. He married Chaya Doples and they had five known children. They lived in Tyrawa Woloska, Poland.|
- Beila married Abraham Moshe Ber and had six known children.
- Iosl married Laura Wilk and had one known son.
- Nujem (c.1904 - ) married Dora Mandel and had three known children. He went to Argentina in 1930. His wife and three year old daughter joined him in 1933.
Juana, Manuel & Isaac
- Reisel married David Zweig and had eight known children. They lived in Sanok, Poland after they married, but later moved to Essen, Germany.
- Pinchas (1898 - 1968)
- Gittel (c.1900 - ?) married a Hofferman and lived in Los Angeles, CA.
- Frieda married a Shrager.
- Rachel married Abraham Goldblatt and lived in Israel.
- Chaim married a Katz and lived in Mexico.
- Ryvka was married twice, the second husband was a Seidman. She lived in Los Angeles, CA and had three children.
David, Rose & Sophia
- Frimet of Rakowa, Poland married Leiser Langsam and had one known daughter born in Tyrawa Woloska, Poland.
- Reisli married Markus Moretz and had one known daughter.
- girl no other detail is known.
- Shraga Feivel (c.1867 - 1952) married Tziril Hornik and had fourteen children. Not all of their children survived to adulthood; seven are known.
- Eliasz (1899 - ) was born in Zagorz, Poland. He married Breindel and had four children. Some resided in Israel and at least one in Argentina.
Fischel, Rachel, Celia Schulman, & Hentshe Pauker
- Eliyahu (1901 - 1944) perished in the Holocaust, near the war's end. He married He married Pearl Feld and had three sons born to him in Zagorz, Poland. The family went to Russia at the start of the war. Due to illness, Eliyahu was unable to join them.
Harry, Sol, & Isaac
- Jacob (1905 - 1927)
- Aron (1910 - 2004) lived in Los Angeles, CA. He married Chava (1905 - 1974) and has one son, who lives nearby to him.
- Freida (? - 1965) died in NY. She married Leibush Krappel-Strenger in 1922 in Poland. They had three children.
Ceila Bell, Sam & Chaya Neiger
- Shabsi (? - c.1914) was recruited into military service in 1914 and was taken prisoner by the Russians and never returned.
- Yente never married and lived in a nursing home in Israel.
I would be very interested to hear from anyone with knowledge or an interest in the Miller family.
My home address is
1374 East 28th Street
Brooklyn NY 11210-5311
Last updated 11/29/2016