The Nechemia Weinberger Family
|Nechemia Weinberger (1863 - 1960), son of Pesach Moshe and Bracha, was born in Dynow, Poland. He married Sara Kelner (1862 - 1938) and lived in the Przemysl area of Galica, Poland. They had seven known children. Around 1900 the family move to Cologne, Germany. Later in life Nechemia moved to Israel and is buried in Bnei Brak.|
- Leah (Apr 26, 1888 - c.1942) married Yechiel Ksias and had four children. They perished in the Holocaust at Auschwitz.
(1910 - 1999) married Asher Teitelbaum who lived in Antwerp and had three daughters. Asher perished in the Holocaust. She then married Edek Krulik.
Bertha Schwarz, Malka Pesach & Bella Mandelbrodt
- Moshe (Apr 23, 1914 - 1937) died at a very young age in Israel. He drowned in the Kinneret.
- Adele (Mar 06, 1912 - Jan 24, 2000) was born in Cologne, Germany. She emigrated to Israel in 1933. In 1936 she married Arno Arndt and had one child, who died at the age of three. She later remarried, to Dr. Mordechai Hirshorn (1899-1950) who Hebracized his name to Karniel. Mordechai passed away when Adele was pregnant. She named their son after him.
child & Mordechai
- Menachem (1915 - 1983) married Dina and had two daughters.
Sara Brenner & Edna Mutsafi
- Beti (18? - c.1942) married Hirsch Ament and had 4 children, the oldest being twins. They all perished in the Holocaust.
- Clara (19? - c.1942) perished in the Holocaust.
- Norbert (19? - c.1942) perished in the Holocaust.
- Dora (19? - c.1942) perished in the Holocaust.
- Berte (19? - c.1942) perished in the Holocaust.
- Miriam (1891 - 1925) married her first-cousin Shmuel Weinberger (bother of Fischel Weinberger, the Rabbi of Yad Eliahu in Israel). Miriam died during childbirth. Shmuel subsequently married her sister, Mina.
- David (1925 - 19?) married Menucha and had two daughters.
Miriam & Ofra
- Rivka (c.1898 - c.1942) married Yaacov Recker but did not have any children. They perished in the Holocaust.
- Mina (Chana Mindel) (1901 - 1999) married her first-cousin and brother-in-law, Shmuel Weinberger, after her sister's passing. They had two children together. They moved from Cologne to Bnei Berak in l936 with 3 children. Shmuel and Mina were both layed to rest in Bnei Brak.
- Moshe married his cousin, Dora Weissman, and have two children.
Dr. Judith Lobel & Danni
- Bracha married Meir Fisher. They live in Ramat Gan, Israel.
- Pepi married Israel Weisman and had two children. After her husband's passing she remarried, to a man name Tuvia Holichitz in Israel. She lives in Israel.
- Dora married her cousin, Moshe Weinberger, and have two children.
Dr. Judith Lobel & Danni
- Hilda married and had a son. She remarried to Yisroel Baron.
- Fischel (? - c.1942) married Roza (Rochel) Lehrer. They only had children after seventeen years of their being married. They lived in Cologne, Germany and perished in the Holocaust.
- Rivka (19?? - c.1942) perished in the Holocaust.
- Miriam (19?? - c.1942) perished in the Holocaust.
- Chana (19?? - c.1942) perished in the Holocaust.
- Yakov (19?? - c.1942) perished in the Holocaust.
I would be very interested to hear from anyone with knowledge or an interest in the Miller family.
My home address is
1374 East 28th Street
Brooklyn NY 11210-5311
Last updated 1/19/03