- Classroom: PSCB 220
- Day: Wednesday
- Time: 2:00 - 4:20pm
- Instructor: Rina Dechter - firstname.lastname@example.org
The seminar will focus on most recent research papers in graph-based
reasoning and knowledge representation, as well as on exploring connection
with focus on two application areas. Genetic Linkage Analysis and 2.
Transportation Studies. Each student will be engaged in a research project
and will be required to present relevant papers from the literature as well
as their own findings. Students will also need to provide a final report for
their research project.
Genetic analysis links
- SUPERLINK Homepage:
- [ PDF ] Exact
Genetic Linkage Computations for General Pedigrees. M. Fishelson and
D. Geiger. Bioinformatics, Volume 18 Suppl. 1: S189-S198 (July 2002).
Also presented in ISMB2002 (August, 2002).
- [ PS ]
Optimizing Exact Genetic Linkage Computations. M. Fishelson and D. Geiger
Journal of Computational Biology Volume 11(2-3): 263-75 (2004). Also
presented in RECOMB2003 (April, 2003).
- [ PDF ] Maximum
Likelihood Haplotyping for General Pedigrees. M. Fishelson, N. Dovgolevsky
and D. Geiger. Technical Report CS-2004-13. To appear in Human
- [ PDF ] Maximum Likelihood Haplotyping for
General Pedigrees. M. Fishelson, N. Dovgolevsky and D. Geiger. Human
- Advanced Topics in Bioinformatics.
Dan Geiger. Class notes from Technion, Israel Institute of Technology.
Mathematical and Statistical Methods for Genetic Analysis . Kenneth Lange.
An Introduction to Genetic Analysis . A.J.F. Griffiths et al.
- Cornelia de Lange syndrome is caused by mutations in
NIPBL, the human homolog of Drosophila melanogaster Nipped-B
. Ian D. Krantz et al.
Additional papers to be discussed
- [ PDF ] Bucket Elimination for Multiobjective
Optimization Problems and its Application to Global Constraints. J. Larrosa and E. Rollon.
- [ PDF ] Affine Algebraic Decision Diagrams (AADDs) and their
Application to Structured Probabilistic Inference. S. Sanner and D. McAllester. IJCAI-05.
- [ PDF ] Toward Good Elimination Orders for Symbolic SAT Solving.
J. Huang and A. Darwiche. ICTAI-04.
- A Structure-Based Variable Ordering Heuristic for SAT.
J. Huang and A. Darwiche. IJCAI-03.
- [ PDF ] New Advances in Inference by Recursive Conditioning.
D. Allen and A. Darwiche. IJCAI-03.
- [ PDF ] Guiding Real-World SAT Solving with Dynamic Hypergraph Separator Decomposition.
W. Li and P. van Beek. ICTAI-04.
- [ PDF ] Weighted Hypertree Decompositions and Optimal Query Plans.
F. Scarcello, G. Greco and N. Leone. PODS-04.
- [ PDF ] Binary Decision Diagrams.
B. Bollig, M. Sauerho, D. Sieling and I. Wegener.
- [ PDF ] Learning in Depth-First Search: A Unified Approach to Heuristic Search in
Deterministic, Non-Deterministic, Probabilistic, and Game Tree Settings.
B. Bonet and H. Geffner.
- [ PDF ] Solving Simple Planning Problems with More Inference and No Search.
V. Vidal and H. Geffner.
- [ PDF ] An Algorithm better than AO*?.
B. Bonet and H. Geffner.
- [ PDF ] Compiling Bayesian Networks with Local Structure.
M. Chavira and A. Darwiche. IJCAI-05.
- [ PDF ] DPLL with a Trace: From SAT to Knowledge Compilation.
J. Huang and A. Darwiche. IJCAI-05.
- [ PDF ] Sensitivity Analysis in Markov Networks.
H. Chan and A. Darwiche. IJCAI-05.