RE: DMA (Document Management Alliance) Technical Meeting

Dennis E. Hamilton (hamilton@parc.xerox.com)
Mon, 10 Jun 1996 16:09:55 PDT

Larry,

On Friday, the DMA Technical Committee moved its next meeting away from the
week of July 8 in order to accelerate some of its work.  (The meeting will
be in Costa Mesa the week of June 24).

Thanks for trying to set up a way for people to attend both meetings
without conflicts.

Dennis