RE: Current status

Yaron Goland (yarong@microsoft.com)
Thu, 22 Aug 1996 19:33:11 -0700

Hi folks, my name is Yaron Y. Goland and I am the program manager for
Internet Protocols at Internet Explorer. Just so my actions don't seem
completely out of left field I am also in charge of HTTP versioning and
file control extensions at Microsoft. Specifically, I am putting
together a doc listing our needs and proposed solutions. I hope to post
that doc to this group on Saturday or Sunday. From what I have read I
suspect our needs documents will match very closely. This project is
currently my #1 priority so expect to hear a lot from me as I try to
suck up all the knowledge this group has generated. =)

					Yaron