Archive of Working Group on Versioning and Configuration Management of World Wide Web Content by subject
Starting: Wed 15 May 1996 - 00:00:-15298 PDT
Ending: Wed 04 Sep 1996 - 00:00:-78660 PDT
- Administrivia: group focus
- Agenda for Technical Working Mtg.
- An attempt at taxonomy
- Archive now available
- Comments on Rationale
- Cookies! What are they and do we need them?
- Current status
- Draft functional requirements (strawman or woodman, you decide!)
- Entity Tags
- Executive Summary of First Distributed Authoring Meeting
- First cut at Functional Requirements document
- High-level capabilities
- Idle remarks
- Initial Dist. Auth. Requirements
- locking (taxonomy p.2)
- Microsoft Feature Support List (V 0.1, ALPHA, 8/26/96)
- More versioning thoughts
- More versioning thoughts.
- MS Versioning Requirements Spec
- Name space munging ... blech!
- On standardization
- Proposed agenda for San Mateo Meeting
- Re2: what's doable in Web version control
- RE: An attempt at taxonomy
- RE: Current status
- RE: DMA (Document Management Alliance) Technical Meeting
- RE: Initial Dist. Auth. Requirements
- RE: Microsoft Feature Support List (V 0.1, ALPHA, 8/26/96)
- RE: Seiwald Q & A
- RE: Seiwald Q & A -- "GET for EDIT" cookies
- San Mateo meeting notes
- Security Features
- Seiwald Q & A
- Seiwald Q & A -- "GET for EDIT" cookies
- Seiwald Q & A -- "GET for EDIT" cookies -- final volley
- Technical Working Meeting 9/16
- Use of etags in versioning
- Version control in OpenText
- Version identifier in URL
- Version identifier in URL.
- version management and relative links
- Versioning Thoughts (in HTML)
- Versions and configurations
- Welcome to www-vers-wg mailing list!
- what's doable in Web version control
Last message date: Wed 04 Sep 1996 - 00:00:-78660 PDT
Archived on: Wed Sep 04 1996 - 06:49:51 PDT
This archive was generated by hypermail 1.02.