I am a Ph.D. Candidate at Computer Science of University of California, Irvine.
I have wide interests in Parallel Computing, Database, Large scale data processing, Information Extraction and Visualization.
Currently I am doing research on the Cloudberry project in ISG, my advisors is Professor Chen Li and I am also co-advised by Professor Michael Carey.
- (02-11,2017) Successfully defense the thesis topic!
- (11,2016) Show our Cloudberry in ACM SIGSPATIAL 2016. [Paper][Poster]
- (09,2016) Cloudberry Hackathon for whole summer!
- (07,2015) Summer Intern at CTO office of Sumo Logic
- (04,2015) This quarter(Spring,2015), I am the TA of CS122B:Projects in Databases and Web Applications and CS222:Principles of Data Management. Yes, two courses!
- (01,2015) This quarter(Winter,2015), I am the TA of ICS 33:Introduction to Programming
- (12,2014) Advanced to Candidate Exam passed. Now I'm a Ph.D. Candidate!
- (06,2014) Jun 2014 - Sept 2014, I was doing my internship at SRCH2
- (02,2014) My daughter was born! I became a father!!
- (01,2014) This quarter(Winter,2014), I am the TA of ICS 46:Data Structure Implementation
- (09,2013) This quarter(Fall 2013), I am the TA of ICS 45C:Programming in C++ as a Second Language
- (09,2013) Jun 2013 - Sept 2013, I was doing my internship at SRCH2
- Checkout our Big Data Visualization Cloudberry and its source code!
- AsterixDB is now an Apache incubator project!
- Checkout our Big Graph Analytics System : Pregelix !
- Checkout our Big Data Management System : Asterix !
- Checkout our Parallel Computing System : Hyracks !
- Checkout our gene assembling project: Genomix !
- M.S. of Computer Science, Xiamen University, China
- B.S. of Computer Science, Xiamen University, China
- Feedback Data flow System of IME using HBase and Pig at Sogou
- Large-scale Language Model for Cloud IME at Sogou
- Automatic New Word Detection at Sogou
- Dependency Treelet Based Chinese-to-English SMT System at XMU
- Shift-Reduced Dependency Parser at XMU
Welcome to check my social accounts: