In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps - Proverbs 16:9
Hi, my name is JurnGyu Park. I'm a Ph.D student in the ICS department at UCI and a member of the Dutt's Research Group. My advisior is Prof. Nikil D. Dutt.
- Position: Graduate Student
- Area: Embedded Systems
- Advisor: Nikil D. Dutt
- Office: DBH 3069
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Energy-efficient DVFS design for mobile graphics GPUs
- Embedded Virtualization
- Parallel Programming using OpenCL/CUDA and heterogeneous (GPGPU/CPU) architectures.
- Low-power high-performance embedded processors, especially for mobile systems.
- Embedded VLIW GPGPU architectures.
- Thesis Title : Performance and Power Consumption of Embedded GPGPUs considering CUDA/OpenCL: An
Analytical Model for Embedded VLIW GPGPU Architecture
- MDS Technology (Sep. 2002 ~ Feb. 2011)
- Android Porting and Android Software Architecture (HAL, Libs, NDK, Application Framework)
- ARM-based Embedded Linux Kernel Porting and Device Driver Development.
- ARM CPU architectures and startup code analysis.
- Global Research
- Variability Project - VarEMU
- God will be with me...!!!
[C1] J. Park, C. Hsieh, N. Dutt, and S. Lim, "Quality-aware Mobile Graphics Workload Characterization for Energy-efficient DVFS Design", proceedings of the 12th International Symposium on Embedded Systems for Real Time Multimedia (ESTIMEDIA 2014), New Delhi, India, October 2014.
- PhD, Computer Science, University of California, Irvine, USA, 2012 ~ 2017 (According to my plan)
- MS, Computer Engineering, Yonsei University, South Korea, 2009.09 ~ 2012.02
- BS, Mechanical and Automotive Engineering, Kookmin University, South Korea, 1993 ~ 2001
Here are some pointers on
how to learn HTML.
Information and Computer Science
University of California, Irvine
Irvine, CA 92697-3425
Last modified: 28 Mar 2013