- Ryan Warnick, PhD student, Rice University (jointly with Marina Vannucci)
- Awarded a 3-year NSF Graduate Research Fellowship.
- Xiao Li, PhD student, University of Texas School of Public Health at Houston (jointly with Brian Hobbs)
 Duncan Wadsworth (Ph.D. 2016, Rice University)
- Currently Data Scientist at Microsoft Corporation , Seattle, WA.
- Ph.D. Thesis title: Bayesian Methods for the Analysis of Microbiome Data
 Sharon Chiang (Ph.D. 2016, Rice University)
- Currently an MS3 student at Baylor College of Medicine
- Ph.D. Thesis title: Hierarchical Bayesian Models for Multimodal Neuroimaging Data (co-Advisor with Marina Vannucci).
- Awarded a 3-year NLM Training Fellowship in Biomedical Informatics.
 Linlin Zhang (Ph.D. 2015, Rice University).
- Currently Data Scientist, Schlumberger , Houston, TX.
- Ph.D. Thesis title: Bayesian Nonparametric Models for Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging (fMRI) data (co-Advisor with Marina Vannucci).
- Honorable mention, 2015 ISBA Savage Award for Best Thesis in Applied Methodology.
 Yan Dong (Ph.D. 2015, University of New Mexico)
- Currently Research Associate at the Center for Computational Biology and Bioinformatics, Indiana University School of Medicine
- Ph.D. Thesis title: Nonparametric Bayes approach for a Semi-Mechanistic Pharmacokinetic andPharmacodynamic Model
Former Postdoctoral Fellows
Former Visiting Scholars