CS 175: Assignment 1, Winter 2007
- Code installation: Install
Anaconda with Python 3.5.
You can then run Python from within a shell or within an IDE such as Spyder (included with
Anaconda). You can edit python files with a text editor or with an editor within an IDE such as Spyder.
- Reading: Read the following sections of the NLTK online book.
You should make sure that you are
able to run some of the examples and get the same results as in the book, to ensure that you have
the NLTK package and various modules correctly installed.
- Chapter 1: the whole chapter
- Chapter 2: section 1
- Chapter 3: sections 3.1, 3.2, 3.4, 3.6, 3.7
- Chapter 5: section 1
- Make a local copy of
read the contents, and submit your modified file (same name, assignment1.py) to the EEE assignment 1 dropbox
- Deadline: Noon on Wednesday January 18th