CS 175: Assignment 2, Winter 2007
- Reading: Read the
scikit-learn tutorial on working with text data. You will probably also find it useful
to read through the
scikit-learn tutorial on supervised learning.
- Make a local copy of
read the contents, and submit your modified file (same name, assignment1.py) to the EEE assignment 1 dropbox
- The assignment has 7 parts.
- The first 6 parts involve writing functions, where the skeleton of the
function is provided and you fill in the details.
- The last part is some script code that calls the functions to classify sample
documents, to compute classification accuracies, and so on. This part contains multiple places
where you are asked to fill in code
- Note: you may want to work on and test some of these functions separately from the main
file and then paste in your solutions at the end (into assignment2.py) before you submit.
- Deadline: Noon on Thursday 26th