Spring Quarter, 2010
Project in Software System Design
Please print, fill in the form below, and hand it in on Thursday.
This information is confidential and will not affect your grade in
way, unless you do not fill it out or it is discovered that you have been
dishonest in your responses. The information will be used to assign you to
an appropriate project team.
- What are your plans after graduation?
- Are you officially enrolled in this class as of today?
- Expected graduation date:
- Informatics (or ICS) -course GPA (out of 4.0):
- Informatics courses currently enrolled in this quarter:
- Previously taken upper-division Informatics courses:
- Have you ever worked on a software development project apart from course
If so, briefly describe the team size and task:
- Programming experience:
- Languages with which you are familiar (e.g., have used effectively):
- Languages in which you have written a program over 1000 lines:
- For what application domains have you written software:
- Software development tools with which you are familiar
(e.g., have used effectively):
- Operating systems with which you are familiar:
Team Member Preferences (optional)
- List one or two people in the course
with whom you would like to work on the project:
- List anyone in the course with whom you absolutely could not work: