Honors research planning form

Please be sure you have reviewed the program details and eligibility requirements before applying.

Please submit this form before beginning your first H198 course.

If you should change faculty honors advisors at any point, you must redo this form.

For further information, please contact the Bren School Student Affairs office at (949) 824-5156, or send email to ucounsel@uci.edu.

Bren School Honors Program Research/Project Plan (all fields required)
First Name

Last Name
Student ID
Faculty Advisor
Quarter/Year you will do your first H198 course
Write your initial plan for your honors research and project below