I am a phD student in Computer Science at the University of California, Irvine. I'm honored to have Prof. Michael T. Goodrich as my advisor.
- PhD in Computer ScienceUniversity of California, IrvineBSc in Computer Engineering, 2018Sharif Univeristy of Technology, Iran
- Algorithmic Graph Theory
- Data Structures
- Variational Autoencoder for Collaborative Filtering
A replication study where we extended variational autoencoders (VAEs) to collaborative filtering in recommender systems. (Using Pandas, Tensorflow and Pytorch)
- Income Predictor
Using Machine Learning Models such as Artificial Neural Network and Support Vector Machines for a dataset, we developed an income predictor.
- Football Federation Database
We modeled Iranian football federation database and implemented it with SQL.
- Reward and punishment management system
Based on methods for Object Oriented System Design and Analysis, we analyzed, designed, and implemented a reward and punishment management system.
- Instance-Optimal Geometric Algorithms
As bachelor's thesis, I worked on generating instance-optimal algorithms for convex hull problem with application in car collision avoidance.
- Information retrieval system by Lucence and data clustering
Using Apache Lucene library, we made an information retrieval system for Hamshahri Newspaper Archive; then, implemented some classification algorithms in Machine Learning to classify the text documents.