The Saul Langsam Family
|Isaac Langsam (1857 - Oct 31, 1924), son of Saul Langsam and Rebecca Levy, was married to Gittel. They came to the USA in 1886 and were living in Far Rockaway NY in 1900. Isaac's final resting place is in Mt Zion Cemetery, Flushing, NY.
- David (1877 - ?) was married to Rose Fruedenfall. He was a buttonhole maker in NY. They had 8 children.
- Nettie (1900 - 1905)
- William (1902 - 1964) was a doctor. He married Roseland Streepland. They had no children.
- Nathan (Jan 28, 1903 - Aug 1973) was a lawyer. He married Annette Kwestel (1909 - March 1, 1997), daughter of Abraham Shraga, in 1935. They had two children.
Sarah Lee & David
- Benjamin (Dec 17, 1904 - Feb 1981) was a lawyer. He married Esther Schneider and had one daughter.
- Phillip (1909 - 1958) was an optometrist. He married Rose Berkowitz and had three children. Rose died in an accident. Phillip's final resting place is at New Montefiore cemetery, in Pinelawn, NJ.
Michael, Linda, & Ruth
- Harry was married and divorced from Bess Rosenberg. He shows on the census as being part of the family but the current family does not seem to know of him.
(Mar 5, 1912 - Jan 23, 1975) was a doctor. He was married to Muriel Alpert (and possibly divorced). They had one son who died young.
- Sidney (Mar 5, 1907 - Dec 12, 1991) was married to Pauline. In 1999 he (probably his wife) was listed at 80 E. Hartsdale,
Hartsdale, NY 10530. 914 761-1689.
- Abraham (1879 - ?) married and had 4 children. He may have been a doctor at the Veteran's Hospital in Coney Island.
- Mollie (c1904 - ?) was married. She shows as next of kin on Abraham's death certificate.
- Israel (14 Apr 1906 - 14 Mar 1997) was married to Ruth Rodgveller and had two children.
Elayne Behar & Marvin
- Yetti (c1908 - ?) was married to Chauncy Ingram and lived in Smithstown, NY. They had three children.
Michael, Donald, Paula, & Gilda Katz
- Annie (c1909 - ?)
- Jacob (1882 - ?)
- Israel (1882 - ?)
- Sarah (1887 - ?) was married Oct 21, 1907, in Manhattan (cert #27326) to Josef Blassberg and they had two sons.
- Harold of Valley Stream, NY.
- Lena (1889 - ?)
- Pinkus (1891 - ?)
- Nathan (Nov 21, 1897 - Feb 1963) was married to Bessie Laks (Jan 19, 1894 - Jul 1983).
- Eugene married Myra Leah Croog, daughter of Abner A. and Evelyn Diana (nee Aaronson), on September 23, 1962. They have two children.
Nathania Ann & Jenny Susan
I would be very interested to hear from anyone with knowledge or an interest in the Miller family.
My home address is
1374 East 28th Street
Brooklyn NY 11210-5311
Last updated 10/12/2014