The Rebhuhn/Rebhun Family
- Yocheved Mirel Miller (1867/9 - 1909 [6 Iyar]) married to Moshe haLevi Rebhun (son of Aron and Raizel).
They lived in Bokowsko, Galicia, & had a least 7 children. They also had twins that did not survive infancy. Sarah may have been one of the twins.
- Pesach Dovid (1882 - 1942 [6 Elul]) was married to Malka Stern.
They lived in Amsana (Mszana Dolna), Galicia & had 5 children.
Pesach Dovid's oldest daughter, Esther, married Moshe Klagsbald. He was a very good chazan. They lived in Krakow & had 2 girls, Yocheved Mirel and Faiga.
They perished in the Holocaust. Pesach Dovid himself (along with his wife) perished in the mass execution of 881 martyrs in Amsana, Galacia, on August 19, 1942.
Esther Klagsbald, Shabsi, Yankel, Herschel, & Pinchus
- Pinchus (188? - 19?) He was named after Esther's (his mother) maternal grandfather.
Pinchus married Hindy Krammer. They lived in Sanok, Galicia, & had 7 children. Their daughter, Mirel, perished in the Holocaust.
Tonka Rebhun, Shabsie, Mirel, Wolf, Rachel Bar-Or, Ahron, & Lola
- Yankel (188? - 19?) was married to Beirish Weinberg's sister/daughter. Very little is known about him.
They lived in Krakow, Poland & had 4 known children. His family perished in the Holocaust.
boy, Avrohm, Mirel Laufer, & boy
- Chaytchu (1892-1942) was married to her second cousin, Duvtcha Miller, son of Avrohm Aba, son of Yosef (Yuska M'Maltziv).
They lived in Presov and had 5 children. The only survivors were Mirtchu and Pinya.
Mirtchu Berkowitz, Yosef, Pinya, Shabsi, & Chaskel
- Esther (189? - 1942) was married to Shimon Kvadwratd. They lived in Krakow & had 5 children.
The entire family perished in the Holocaust.
girl, Yocheved Mirel, girl, girl, & boy
- Shabsi (189? - 1942?) married Rivka Rochel, the daughter of the Ruv of Bukowska. They lived in Krakow.
Very little is known about him. The entire family perished in the Holocaust.
- Mordcha (1? - 1942?) was married to Feiga Friedman. They lived in Stropkov & had 1 son.
His neice, Mirtchu Berkowitz, describes him as "looking like a prince". The entire family persihed in the Holocaust.
- Sarah? (? - ?) may have been one of the twins that died in infancy.
I would be very interested to hear from anyone with knowledge or an interest in the Miller or Rebhuhn family.
My home address is
1374 East 28th Street
Brooklyn NY 11210-5311
Last updated 1/2/00