Re: Versions and configurations

Jim Whitehead (ejw@ics.uci.edu)
Fri, 31 May 1996 16:45:40 -0700

>> This is the idea brought up by Marty in the message
>> <9605291632.AA0573@ccmnotes1.cwi.com> and by Jim in his proposal
>> on versioning, where he proposes the new content type
>> text/config.
>
>I'm looking for this note but can't find it. Can you point me to
>the suggestion for "text/config"?

The referenced proposal is accessible off of the working group's web page:

http://www.ics.uci.edu/~ejw/versioning/

Or it can be directly accessed at URL:

ftp://liege.ics.uci.edu/pub/ejw/www_vers.ps

This is a *rough* draft of a proposal I'm working on with Marty Cagan of
Continuus.  I welcome any comments any members of this mailing list may
have on this proposal.

>(Is this mailing list archived/hypermailed?)

The mailing list does not currently have a hypermail archive, however I
will be setting this up in the near future.

- Jim