RE: An attempt at taxonomy

Yaron Goland (yarong@microsoft.com)
Tue, 3 Sep 1996 13:30:07 -0700

I also think the groups should be combined if only so as to insure that
the protocols are orthogonal to each other. A separation between
distributed authoring and versioning will be fairly arbitrary and if the
two groups do not work closely together they will run over each other's
toes. Besides all of the posts have been going to both groups anyway.
				Yaron