University of California, Irvine
Center for Embedded Computer Systems (CECS)
California Institute for Telecommunication and
Information Technology (Calit2)
- System Synthesis for Self-adaptive
Reconfigurable Embedded Systems
- Energy Sustainability in Embedded
systems through micro energy harvesting
- Physically-aware Architectural
Synthesis and layout planning for Embedded Systems
- Early physical planning for rapid
timing closure (Timing budget management)
- NSF CAREER Award, 2008
- Best paper award, IEEE International
Conference in Field Programmable Logic and Applications (FPL), 2006.
- ACM SIGDA DAC Summer School 2013
- PerCom 2013, Demo
Co-chair, San Diego, March, 2013.
- TPC member of IEEE Field Programmable
Logic and Applications (FPL), 2013.
- TPC member of ACM/IEEE International
Symposium in Low Power Electronic Design (ISLPED), 2013.
- TPC member, ACM/IEEE CODES/ISSS
Last updated on June 20, 2008