Assignment 1-2: MakeAGraph
Due dates: January 15th and 20th (presentations); January 22nd (final design revision)
Software Design II
Professor Emily Navarro
Now that we have talked through some examples in Lecture 3, improve your design based upon what we have discussed.
- Prepare a presentation slide that contains your revised UML design (if it is not easily visible on one slide, you may put parts of it on multiple slides, but no more than 3 slides, please).
- Be prepared to talk for at most 3-4 minutes about your design in front of the class.
- Presentations will take place in class on January 15th and January 20th. Students will be called up to present in a randomized order.
- On January 22nd, bring SIX copies of your revised design: one with your name and ID on it, and five anonymized copies with a number on each that I will email to you.
- You may revise your design between the time you present it and the time you turn in the final version on January 22nd.