• Designing and implementing a bug report chatbot to help users turn a bad bug report to a good one.
• Designing and developing a code conflict avoidance chatbot for early detection of potential development conflicts arising from concurrent code changes.
• Developing a comparison framework to examine current state of software chatbots and their directions for future work.
• Designing and developing a voice-based interface to an electronic whiteboard sketching tool.
• Developing a comparison framework to examine the current state of software chatbots and their directions for future work.
• Design, develop and unit test core Intelliview software components and features (video
analytics solutions for industrial surveillance applications) as a service.
• Design, implement and test web application/UI.
• Work with QA staff and other stakeholders to resolve bugs and implement feature requests.
• Participate in and lead code reviews, development processes and standards.
• Participate in estimating, scheduling, and prioritization of development work with the technical team.
• Conduct research on emerging technologies, and implementing prototypes and proof of concepts.
• Analyzed Calgary road info databases in Microsoft SQL Server and developed ETL processes, using
Pentaho, to form a data mart.
• Analyzed and designed data models via statistical and mining methods, using Weka.
• Designed an online/offline safety feedback system, applying multi-agent methods and UML, using Aimsun traffic network simulator.
• Developed a video driven traffic system, applying image-processing techniques.
• Integrated PARAMICS traffic simulator with OPNET wireless network simulator using open source
applications to evaluate Connected Vehicle (CV) communication ranges in Wi-Fi and WLAN protocols.
• Developed ETL processes to extract output CSV files from PARAMICS, transformed the data into the XML format, for the use of OPNET.
• Designed and analyzed a Connected Vehicle (CV) system as a multi agent system.
• Implemented APIs to develop a system model to support simulation of CV systems, leading to the simulator being able to compete with commercial simulators.
• Addressed client’s requests and provided optimum outputs, resulted in willingness of the University to invest in similar projects.
• Validated the developed CV system by reducing accidents and travel time index in Deerfoot trail, Calgary, Alberta; recommendations and assessment results are currently being used by the client to implement CV systems in Calgary and having the potential to be applied in other cities of Canada.