Stay in Touch
Registration is handled online only.
When you complete your registration, you will receive a registration confirmation.
VISA SUPPORT LETTERS
Information on visa support letters is available on the Travel Information page.
Extra Banquet Dinner Tickets (Wednesday, August 3): $75
Early registration fees apply for all registrations received before midnight June 30, 2016 (PDT). If payment is not received by then, the Late fee will be charged automatically.
Member rates are applicable for members of IEEE and IEEE CS. A valid membership ID must be provided on the registration form.
Student rates are available only for students who are enrolled full time in a university or college as an undergraduate, graduate or PhD student. Proof of fulltime student status must be shown upon request.
Payment can be made by Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover and Amex) or wire transfer.
Wire transfers will only be accepted for registrations received by the early registration deadline of June 30. After June 30, the only form of payment is credit card.
If paying by wire transfer, a $25 service fee will be added to your registration cost. This is in addition to any wire transfer fees that your bank may charge.
The following is included with registration:
• Conference Registrants: Digital Proceedings; Access to all Workshops and Tutorials; Reception on Tuesday; Banquet Dinner on Wednesday; Poster session on Thursday; morning snacks, afternoon snacks, and light lunch each day. If you have been accepted to the Doctoral Symposium, your Conference registration also includes admission to the Doctoral Symposium.
• One-day Registrants, Tuesday: Digital Proceedings; Access to Tuesday Workshops and Tutorials; Reception on Tuesday; morning snacks, afternoon snacks, and light lunch.
• One-day Registrants, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday: Digital Proceedings; morning snacks, afternoon snacks, and light lunch. Wednesday One-day includes access to Wednesday Workshops and Tutorials. Wednesday One-day does not include the Banquet Dinner. Thursday One-day includes the Poster session. Friday One-day does not include afternoon snack.
• A conference-provided shuttle will take people from the conference hotel to UC Irvine and back each day at several designated times (only). If you miss the conference-provided shuttle, or you stay at a different hotel, you will need to make your own arrangements to get to UC Irvine for the conference.
CANCELLATION AND SUBSTITUTION POLICIES:
All refund/cancellation requests must be received by 30 June 2016. An administrative fee of US$100 will be deducted from each cancellation refund. After 30 June 2016, no cancellation refunds will be issued. If necessary, you may substitute another person of the same registration category to attend in your place; an administrative fee of US$20 will be charged for substitutions. In the case that the registration fee due by the substituting attendee is higher than the paid on, he/she will have to pay the difference. No reimbursement will be provided if the fee due is lower.
You can modify or cancel your registration using the "Already Registered?" link on the registration site.
At least one author of each paper accepted to an ICGSE event must register for the conference.
The author registration deadlines are:
• Research Papers, Industry Papers and Short Papers: May 2, 2016 (Extended to May 20).
• Posters, Doctoral Symposium Papers and Workshop (PARIS, GSE-Ed): Papers: May 16, 2016 (Extended to May 27)f.
If registration is not received within the aforementioned deadlines, the paper(s) will not be included in the Proceedings.
When registering, the designated authors must enter the submission ID(s) of their paper(s) so we can clear the registration requirements for their paper(s). Authors should receive their submission ID as part of their acceptance letters. For any problems regarding submission ID numbers, please contact the appropriate Chair.
ADDITIONAL PAPER POLICY
If you will be presenting more than one paper, and you are the only author registering for those additional papers, a $150 fee will be charged for each additional paper.
This applies to Research Papers, Industry Papers, Short Papers, and Workshop Papers only; Posters and Doctoral Symposium papers are NOT subject to this policy.