Donald Bren School of Information and Computer Sciences
**I am on the academic/industry-research job market**
209 ICS2 (Institute for Software Research)
University of California, Irvine
I am a Software Engineering PhD Candidate at UCIrvine, under supervision of
Dr. Sam Malek.
My research interest broadly lies in the field of software engineering, and particularly in developing new techniques to produce energy efficient and secure software products, by relying on software analysis and testing, artificial intelligence, integer programming, and deep learning.
Check out my featured student profile here.
- Paper "Test Transfer Across Mobile Apps Through Semantic Mapping" accepted at ASE'19.
- I am honored to participate in Rising Stars 2019.
- COBWEB [ICSE'19] will appear in the Practitioners Digest column for IEEE Software.
- Paper "Search-Based Energy Testing of Android" accepted at ICSE'19.
- I am honored to receive 2018 Google PhD Fellowship award.