COGS Lab Rules
As a student in a course that is using the COGS Lab, you will have
unrestricted access to the lab for the Winter quarter. It is
important that the rules listed below are followed.
- No food or drink of any kind, including bottled water, is permitted in the COGS Lab.
- When you leave the COGS Lab, make sure that your computer is
turned off, that the room is neat, and that the door closes behind you.
- After 6:00pm and before 8:00am, and always during weekends, use
your access code to enter the COGS Lab, even if the door is propped
open. After hours, do not allow anyone into the lab who does not
have an access code. If someone entering does have an access
code, he or she should use it. Do not give your access code to
- Course labs and discussions are scheduled at certain times during
the week; you should not plan to use the COGS lab during those times
unless it is your scheduled lab period.
- Permission to use the COGS Lab lasts through the end of the
quarter; your access code will stop working on Friday of Finals
week. Permission may be revoked at any time.