1.M. Reza. Rahimi, Nalini Venkatasubramanian, Sharad Mehrotra and Athanasios Vasilakos, "On Optimal and Fair Service Allocation in Mobile Cloud Computing", submitted to IEEE Trans. on Mobile Computing, 2013 (arxiv version).
2. M. Reza Rahimi, Jian Ren, Chi Harold Liu, Athanasios V. Vasilakos, and Nalini Venkatasubramanian, "Mobile Cloud Computing: A Survey, State of Art and Future Directions", in ACM/Springer Mobile Application and Networks (MONET), Speciall Issue on Mobile Cloud Computing, Nov. 2013.
3. M. Reza. Rahimi, A. Bais, N. Sarshar "On Fair and Optimal Multi Source IP Multicast", In Elsevier Science International Journal of Computer and Telecommunications Networking, Volume 56 Issue 4, March, 2012.
4. M. Reza. Rahimi, E. Pakbaznia, S. Kasaei " An Adaptive Approach to Singular Point Detection in Fingerprint Images", InElsevier Science, International Journal of Electronics and Communications AEU, Vol. 58, No. 5 , September 2004.
Conference Papers and Magazines:
1. M. Reza. Rahimi, Nalini Venkatasubramanian, Athanasios Vasilakos, "MuSIC: On Mobility-Aware Optimal Service Allocation in Mobile Cloud Computing", In the IEEE 6th International Conference on Cloud Computing, (Cloud 2013, Acceptance Rate: 19%), Silicon Valley, CA, USA, July 2013. ( MapCloud_Arch_Video, MapCloud_Demo_Video).
2. M. Reza. Rahimi, Nalini Venkatasubramanian, Sharad Mehrotra and Athanasios Vasilakos, "MAPCloud: Mobile Applications on an Elastic and Scalable 2-Tier Cloud Architecture", In the 5th IEEE/ACM International Conference on Utility and Cloud Computing (UCC 2012, Acceptance Rate: 27%), USA, Nov 2012.
3. M. Reza. Rahimi, Nalini Venkatasubramanian "Exploiting an Elastic 2-Tiered Cloud Architecture for Rich Mobile Applications", poster in the IEEE/ACM 13th International Symposium on a World of Wireless, Mobile and Multimedia Networks (WoWMoM 2012, Poster Acceptance Rate: 32%), USA, June 2012.
4. M. Reza. Rahimi, Nalini Venkatasubramanian "Cloud Based Framework for Rich Content Mobile Applications", poster in the IEEE/ACM 11th International Symposium on Cluster, Cloud and Grid Computing (CCGRID2011), Newport Beach, USA, May 2011 ( Best Student Poster Award ).
5.Chris Davison, Daniel Massaguer, Lilia Paradi, M. Reza Rahimi, Bo Xing, Qi Han, Sharad Mehrotra, Nalini Venkatasubramanian "Practical Experiences in Enabling and Ensuring Quality Sensing In Emergency Response Applications", in the IEEE Pervasive Networks for Emergency Management Workshop (PerNem 2010, Acceptance Rate: 56%), Anaheim, Germany, April 2010 (Video Demo).
6. M. Reza. Rahimi, N. Sarshar "On Maximizing IP multicast Throughput In Multi-Source Applications", in the IEEE 18th International Conference on Computer Communications and Networks (ICCCN 2009, Acceptance Rate: 25%), San Francisco, USA, August 2009.
7. M. Reza. Rahimi, N. Sarshar "Load Balanced Multicast with Multi-Tree Groups", in the IEEE 14th Asia-Pacific Conference on Communications (APCC2008), Tokyo, Japan, October 2008.
8. M. Reza. Rahimi, J. Hengmeechai, N. Sarshar "Pervasive Image Computation: A Mobile Phone Application for getting Information of the Images", in the iCORE2008, Edmonton, Canada, , May 2008. (Video Demo).
9.A. Nayebi, M. Reza. Rahimi, H. Sarbazi Azad "Analysis of Time Based Random Waypoint Mobility Model for Wireless Mobile Networks", in th IEEE 4th International Conference on Information Technology: New Generation (ITNG2007, Acceptance Rate: 36%), pp.42-47, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, April 2007.
10.A. Nayebi, M. Reza. Rahimi, H. Sarbazi Azad "Time Based Random Waypoint Mobility Model for Wireless Mobile Networks", Australian Telecommunication Networks and Application Conference, (ATNAC2006), pp.124-129, Australia, Melbourne, December 2006.
11. A. A. Milani, M. Reza. Rahimi "A Methodology for Implementation of MMS Client on Embedded Platforms", 10th International CSI Computer Conference (CSICC 2005), pp. 315-322, February 2005 (Video Demo).
12. M. Reza. Rahimi, S. Kasaei, E. Pakbaznia "A Multistage Approach to Fingerprint Classification ", In The Iranian Conference on Electrical Engineering (ICEE 2001), pp. 14.1-14.8, Tehran, Iran, May 2001.