Information and Computer Science 125:
Fall Quarter, 2004
Project in Software System Design
Please fill in the form below.
This information is confidential and will not affect your grade in
way, unless you do not fill it out or it is discovered that you have been
dishonest in your responses. The information will be used to assign you to
an appropriate project team.
- Student ID:
- UCI email address (NOT hotmail, yahoo, juno, cox, ...):
- Do you plan to attend graduate school?
If so, to what degree do you aspire and in what area?
If not, what are your professional plans?
- Why are you taking this course (e.g.,
why did you pick this project course as opposed to the various other project
courses that are offered? how does it relate to your goals? what do you expect
to get out of this course?)?
- Are you officially enrolled in this class as of today?
- Expected graduation date:
- Overall GPA (out of 4.0):
- ICS-course GPA (out of 4.0):
- Additional major, minor, or specializations that you are pursuing:
- Please specify your instructor, quarter, and grade for the
ICS 52, quarter:
ICS 121: quarter:
- ICS courses currently enrolled in this quarter:
- Number years working full-time or part-time in a software-related
Please describe this work experience:
- Have you ever worked on a software development project apart from ICS 52
If so, briefly describe the team size and task:
- Programming experience:
- Languages with which you are familiar (e.g., have used effectively):
- Languages in which you have written a program over 1000 lines:
- For what application domains have you written software:
- Software development tools with which you are familiar
(e.g., have used effectively):
- Operating systems with which you are familiar:
Team Member Preferences (optional)
- List one or two people in the course
with whom you would like to work on the project:
- List anyone in the course with whom you absolutely could not work:
- List times that you are not available to meet with your team:
NOTE: since everyone must register for the discussion section
you WILL be available to meet with your team at that time. Failure to meet
this requirement may result in dismissal from the class.
Please initial here to indicate you have read
and understood this requirement:
Project Preferences (optional)
Most preferred project: