Winter Quarter, 2013
Project in Software System Design
Please print, fill in the form below, and hand it in on Thursday.
This information is confidential and will not affect your grade in
way, unless you do not fill it out or it is discovered that you have been
dishonest in your responses. The information will be used to assign you to
an appropriate project team.
- Name/Student Number:
- Planning on going to grad school?
- Are you officially enrolled in this class as of today?
- Circle the Informatics classes you have completed: 101 102 113 122 123 124 131 151
- Circle the CS classes you have completed: 122B 131 137 141
- Informatics or CS courses currently enrolled in this quarter:
- Have you ever worked on a software development project apart from course
If so, briefly describe the team size and task:
- Programming experience:
- Languages with which you are familiar (i.e., have used effectively):
- Languages in which you have written a program over 1000 lines:
- For what application domains have you written software:
- Software development tools with which you are familiar
(i.e., have used effectively):
- Operating systems with which you are familiar:
Team Member Preferences (optional)
- List one or two people in the course
with whom you would like to work on the project:
- List anyone in the course with whom you absolutely could not work:
Please list, in rank order of preference (with #1 being your top-preference) the projects that you would most like to work on. Note: there is no guarantee that you will be assigned to any one of these....
NOTE: since everyone must register for the discussion section
you WILL be available to meet with your team at that time. Failure to meet
this requirement may result in dismissal from the class.
Please initial here to indicate you have read, understood, and agree to this requirement: