The Pesach Moshe and Bracha Weinberger Family
|Pesach Moshe Weinberger married Bracha, descendent of R' Hersh Mylech Spira, the Bnei Yissoschur. They lived in Dynow and Bukowsko, Poland at some point in time. Pesach Moshe and Bracha had four known children.|
- Nechemia (1863 - 1960) was born in Dynow, Poland. He married Sara Kelner and lived in the Przemysl area of Galica, Poland. They had seven known children. Around 1900 the family move to Cologne, Germany. Later in life Nechemia moved to Israel and is buried in Bnei Brak.
- Rivka (c.1874 - 1936 [24 Av]) married Shmuel Lehrer (c.1870 - 1930 [2 Iyar]), son of Yitzchok Yehuda and they had seven known children. Shmuel and Rivka lived in Skelivka (known as Felsztein), Ukraine.
- Miryam married Kremmer (his name is unknown) and had two known children.
- Yakov married Chana Mindel (Mina), daughter of R' Zev Teumim, and had six known children. Click here for more information on this family.
- Golde Esther
- Hersh Melech (1890 - ?) was born in Przemysl.
- Shmuel (1891 - 1974) was born in Przemysl. He married his cousin, Miriam, who died in childbirth. He then married her sister, Mina, and had two more children with her.
David, Moshe & Bracha
- Yosale (1893 - ?) was born in Przemysl.
- R' Efraim (Fishel) Rabbi of Yad Eliyahu, in Israel was born in Dynow, Poland. He married Chana, daughter of ABD Zaleszcyki, R' Zev Wolf Teumim. Upon his father-in-laws passing in 1931, he assumed his role. During the Holocaust, his family perished nd he escaped to Palestine in 1944. He remarried, to Rivka, daughter of ABD Tiveria, R' Avrohom Mordechai Kliers.
child, child & child
I would be very interested to hear from anyone with knowledge or an interest in the Miller family.
My home address is
1374 East 28th Street
Brooklyn NY 11210-5311
Last updated 7/5/15