Assignment 4, Design Recovery
Due date: February 17th 5:00pm
Software Design II
Professor Emily Navarro
Recover the design of the SimSE waterfall game. You may use any tools you like. See Lecture 8 for instructions on how to download the code base, and further information and tips about the assignment.
* Do not ask anyone about the design of SimSE (despite that normally being a good resource).
Each group must turn in:
1. A complete UML(-ish) diagram
2. At least one additional diagram of your choice (might be informal); examples: Uses, comprises, sequence, activity, other UML diagrams, etc.
3. A document describing the design of the SimSE waterfall game (at least 4 pages)
4. A 10-minute presentation (in class on February 17th) that describes:
* the design you recovered
* your design recovery process (brief)
Your audience is someone unfamiliar with SimSE waterfall who needs to make very significant changes to it.
Each individual must turn in:
1. A team evaluation.
All deliverables due Tuesday, February 17th, start of class.
Your submission will be graded on completeness, clarity, and accuracy.